- My Monday started early, it was still dark outside. After doing some work, I went straight to my pedicure appointment. If you didn’t know, Dm does pedicures, manicures, waxing… etc. I liked it a lot, I really enjoy when people do something on my body, f.e. I love getting my brows threaded I like that feeling and it is so relaxing to me (besides those really stubborn hairs where it hurts a.f.) hehe. I almost fell asleep at my appointment. The next time I`ll get a foot massage to, it is only 5 Euro more for it. So I think I can justify that. ; )
- This weather makes me super tired, When I got home I ate and did a little nap (“little”). It was supposed to be a little one, ended up to be a 4h nap. Oh well, at least I am feeling a bit energised now. Immediately after waking up I always feel sick, does anyone else feels like that? I always felt like that, since I was little.
- This week will be pretty hectic, besides working almost every day, I have a couple of projects going on with the blog. I love it!
- I also have Uni this week and on the weekend, I thought it was a good Idea to do some more Lectures than the ones I have to. Probably a bad Idea, since it means even more work.
- The main focus of this week is studying studying studying! I have 5 exams coming up the following week. I am a bit scared I have to say, but on the other hand, if I study this week very hard it won’t be that bad. ; )
- This week Anki and I have to shoot some stuff for the blog. Which is super fun, but can be a bit stressing, when both of us have a million other things to do. She got very big and amazing news, but maybe it’s on her to tell you.
Well that is all for today, I have to get started and study a bit today, This “little” nap throw all my plans through the window, Sometimes that happens I guess. I still have a couple of hours to study before I want to chill and give my brain a break. Till next time, kisses! Branx