can’t skip my morning without a tea.
Good morning guys, my day strated kind of early. I had my morning tea and now I am finishing off my breakfast. It usually oatmeal with friuts, simple but very yummy.
I am gonna get satrted wih uni work soon, and later today I am meeting up with anki for a “coffee” and of course to get some pics (“coffee” because I don’t drink coffe..). We were not that good with it lately, to much work for Anki and I.
Maybe that is the reason why I don’t feel inspired at all.
The day befor yesterday I was at the city centre and saw that the decorations are up right now. It looks so beautiful. I will get some pictures of that to show you. At least there is something nice to look at these grey and dark days. It makes it so much more cozy to take a walk or go for a coffee/dinner.
What are your plans for today?
The other day I bought a couple of clothes online for my new job. I have to dress business like every single day. I need a lot to buy because I never had to wear somthing like it. hehe I will show you some for inspiration ; ), when they arrive.
Now I really have to strat on working otherwise I won’t get anything done today. Kisses, Branx
can’t skip my morning without a tea.
neue Lieblingsboots von Zalando – HIER
Guten Morgen Leute. : ) Ich bin vor paar h aufgewacht, hatte meinen Tee und brauch gleich was zum essen.
Der Alarm ging um 7:30 los aber ich beschloss noch eine Weile im Bett liegen zu bleiben.
Nicht die beste Idee wenn ich an meine Uni denke. Heute ist mein freier Tag den ich dafür nutzen werden um möglichst viel zu lernen und zu erledigen.
Die letzten paar Tage fühle ich mich super müde, es könnte am zu wenig Sport machen liegen oder am Vitamin D. Ich bin mir nicht sicher und sollte eventuell wieder einen test machen lassen.
Nachdem ich fertig werde mit der Uniarbeit, MUSS ich trainieren gehen. hehe
Wie auch immer, ich sollte mich nicht beklagen.
Schau euch meine neuen Schuhe an, ich liebe sie, sie sind so gemütlich. Ich trage gerne hohe Schuhe und habe kein Problem damit normalerweise. Die höhe ist perfekt und das material sehr weich.
Was ich auch sehr mag ist, dass sie um den Knöchel eng geschnitten sind. Ich kann das nicht ab wenn sie da so locker sind. Das lässt Schuhe immer sehr klobig aussehen.
Wie gefallen sie euch? Sie sind noch dazu so günstig, Ich konnte meine Augen nicht glauben. haha
Habt einen schönen Tag, Bussis. Branki
new fav shoes by Zalando – HERE
Good morning guys. : ) I woke up a couple of hours ago, had my morning tea and now I need to eat something.
The wake up alarm should have been at 7:30 in the morning, but I decided to sleep in a bit.
Not the best Idea considering how much I have to do for Uni. Today is my first free day of the week, so I have to get as much done as possible.
The last couple of days I’ve been feeling super tired, I think it’s of lack of working out but it also could be the Vitamin D. I am not sure, I have to get a blood test again to see whats up.
After finishing work for Uni I will go for a workout. I HAVE to. haha
Anyways, I shouldn’t complain.
Look at my new shoes, I love them, the comfiest shoes you’ll put on. I like heels and I have no problem with wearing them usually. The height is perfect and the material super squishy! I also love that they are tight around the ankle, nothing worse to me than shoes who are wide. : )
Do you like them? Usually those time of shoes can be very chunky, but those aren’t. AND they are so affordable, I couldn’t believe it. haha
Have a nice day guys. Hugss, Branx
- My Monday started early, it was still dark outside. After doing some work, I went straight to my pedicure appointment. If you didn’t know, Dm does pedicures, manicures, waxing… etc. I liked it a lot, I really enjoy when people do something on my body, f.e. I love getting my brows threaded I like that feeling and it is so relaxing to me (besides those really stubborn hairs where it hurts a.f.) hehe. I almost fell asleep at my appointment. The next time I`ll get a foot massage to, it is only 5 Euro more for it. So I think I can justify that. ; )
- This weather makes me super tired, When I got home I ate and did a little nap (“little”). It was supposed to be a little one, ended up to be a 4h nap. Oh well, at least I am feeling a bit energised now. Immediately after waking up I always feel sick, does anyone else feels like that? I always felt like that, since I was little.
- This week will be pretty hectic, besides working almost every day, I have a couple of projects going on with the blog. I love it!
- I also have Uni this week and on the weekend, I thought it was a good Idea to do some more Lectures than the ones I have to. Probably a bad Idea, since it means even more work.
- The main focus of this week is studying studying studying! I have 5 exams coming up the following week. I am a bit scared I have to say, but on the other hand, if I study this week very hard it won’t be that bad. ; )
- This week Anki and I have to shoot some stuff for the blog. Which is super fun, but can be a bit stressing, when both of us have a million other things to do. She got very big and amazing news, but maybe it’s on her to tell you.
Well that is all for today, I have to get started and study a bit today, This “little” nap throw all my plans through the window, Sometimes that happens I guess. I still have a couple of hours to study before I want to chill and give my brain a break. Till next time, kisses! Branx